Brittney Rossie does participate in affiliate programs. What does this mean? Well, when posts include additional links, it is pointing you away from my site for a pretty good reason-because I value what is on that site! It is not to get you to just click the link. But if you also like what is on that site and decide to also purchase something from them, I may receive a tiny portion of goodwill in the form of dollars from them as a way to say thanks for sending folks their way. I'm pointing you to good stuff anyways; it's just good business sense to make that link work for me.
I’m an expert at what I do. The experience. The skills. And the qualifications. That's why I'm your guide for this entrepreneurial stuff. However, we should probably give a group nod to the fact that I am not a lawyer or business consultant. With that comes the standard eye-glaze inducing disclaimer that, no, I cannot actually guarantee the outcome of my business coaching efforts in the form of 1:1 private coaching and/or my website/facebook group/blog/emails/courses/group programs, and my comments about the outcome are expressions of (my very personal) opinion only. I can guarantee you this, however: I will do my best to coach you, and I’ll do everything in my power to help you succeed in your business.
1. Although we at brittneyrossie.com make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this brittneyrossie.com website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
2. There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
3. Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request; however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
4. Operating a business on the Internet, driving qualified visitor traffic, and managing webinar promotions each involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business, publishing a book, or speaking for money may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
5. You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
6. For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.